Saturday, October 5, 2013

Snow Much Fun for cats and people

What a crazy week.  So so glad it's the weekend . . . and World Card Making Day!  I can always use a kick in the pants to create more Christmas cards.  This one was really fun.  Really. Fun.  I couldn't help but laugh as I designed the card.  It'll be a great one for a winter birthday, the holidays, or even an invitation.  As much as I wish we could get another cat to keep Frankie company, I'll make do with coloring them, especially when they're this cute.  :-P

The Details:  
Papercraft Essentials digital stamp (these had been available for free on their website but I couldn't find them again--hopefully you'll have better luck), Lifestyle Crafts circle die, PTI white card stock for the base, my usual Hammermill card stock for the colored layer, foam tape, Crafty Secrets Snow Bunnies stamps (sentiment)

I'm entering this in the Christmas Stampin' All Year Long #36 Circles, Designed to Color #21 Use a Die, Loves Rubberstamps Challenge #72 Anything Goes, Seize the Birthday Anything Goes, Simon Says Wednesday Challenge Dotty, Try It on Tuesday Going Dotty.  Lots of dots and circles this week--totally my thang.

10 comments:

  1. This is super cute! Those kitties look like they are really enjoying themselves. Thanks for playing with CSAYL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card! Love the splashes of colour and those die cut circles are perfect with the DSP background. Thanks so much for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an adorable card. Thanks for joining us at Loves Rubberstamps.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Das ist ja eine tolle Karte-lach- Gefällt mir richtig gut. Danke für deine Teilnahme bei CSAYL LG Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  5. A wonderful fun Christmas card. Thank you for joining us at TioT's this time.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is excellent thank you for sharing it with us at TIOT.EE

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute CAS card!! :0 :) I like how you did the inside, as well ~~ :) :)
    Thank you for joining us @ Loves Rubberstamps this week for Anything Goes!! :) :)

    I hope you will pop by my blog for your chance at my bi-weekly candy!! There is quite a big prize pack this week!! :) :) ~Nicole~

    ReplyDelete
  8. Giggle - your card really put a big grin on my face! Thank you! So adorable!

    Thank you also for joining us at TIOT!

    Claudia x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute! What a FUN way add a sentiment. Thanks for joining in the FUN at CSAYL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This just makes me smile. I liked your card so much I had to hunt down the digi's - they can be found here for anyone else that want to give this card a try: http://www.practicalpublishing.com.au/downloads/free-fat-cat-fred-christmas-digi-stamps/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!