Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Thank You x4

I swear is there nothing you can't get at Costco?  I was there this past weekend and discovered they had a We R Memory Keepers washi tape dispenser and 20 rolls of washi in fall/retro colors for $20.  20 rolls!  See Card 4 for examples.  Also the bold black honeycomb and Greek key in cards 1 and 3. The others are tapes that I got from Etsy a while back.

Anyway, obviously I had washi on the brain when I got home plus recall that I had been running low on thank you cards. I was toying around with placement, liked how the washi looked on the slant and just ran with it . . . 4 times.  This would make a really cool gift set, dontcha think?

Card 1 Details:  PTI white and Pop Tone Black Licorice card stock, the 2 dark black washi are We R Memory Keepers, Memento Tuxedo Black ink, Inkadinkado Thank You Words

Card 2 Details:  Inkadinkado Thank You Words, Bazzill Icy Mint and Pop Tone Black Licorice card stock, Darice embossing folder, Memento Tuxedo Black ink, Martha Stewart mini scoreboard

Card 3 Details:  PTI white card stock, Stampabilities sentiment, We R Memory Keepers washi (the dark ones), Memento Tuxedo Black ink 

 Card 4 Details:  PTI white card stock, Inkadinkado Thank You Words, We R Memory Keepers washi, Stazon, Martha Stewart mini scoreboard


I'm entering cards 1-3 in the CASology #68 Black challenge, card 4 in the Crazy for CAS #30, and all of the cards in Catered Crop Washi Recipe Swap and Simon Says Monday Challenge Anything Goes.

14 comments:

  1. WOW! Yes, these would make an amazing gift set; each one is so, so pretty! And the washi tape at Costco? Seriously? I'm sending my husband on an errand tomorrow as that's his work in the city day!! Thanks for sharing your gorgeous cards and your shopping info!
    c

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely washi tape cards..will have to check our costco over here for them

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, Love, Love these cards!
    There are stamps like washi tape, and they are still no my HOT gotta have list. These lovely designed cards remind me of them.
    So COOL!

    Thanks for joining us in the FUN at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! awesome cards with that washi tape. how fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great way to use washitape in the colours from our inspiration picture challenge. thank you for Joining us at Crazy for CAS

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! What a deal! I love how you've used them! Thanks so much for joining us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What wonderful cards and what a great bargain you got yourself. Thank you so much for joining us at CASology this week

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card what a great way to use the washitape. Thank you for joining us over at crazy for CAS.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely CAS and great way of using the colours of the challenge! Thanks for joining us at CfC!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the colors on your card, great idea to use washi tape. Thanks for joining CFC.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love them all...but I think my favorite is the strictly black and white version (#3)! Great take on the cue at CASology this week...so glad you played along!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Holy Cow. You hit jackpot with that Washi tape. I love what you did with it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Creative cards using the washi and they all turned out lovely! Sweet designs! Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great cards, thanks for joining us at CFC.
    Ellen

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!