Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Pink flags

Whew.  My sister and her hubby left today.  We had so much fun during their visit . . . and I am exhausted!  So glad I took off tomorrow as a recovery day.  Be prepared for some posts with the cards made during their visit and hopefully some I'll make tomorrow after organizing my craft space a bit.

The above card is a series of sentiments that remind me of family and the holidays stamped onto various scraps then hand cut into banners and randomly placed behind the vertical piece which is actually a 12x12 border sticker.  Everything is mounted on my favorite craft paper (from my old days of card making--got it from the local Paper Zone which sadly went out of business a few years ago) and pink card stock.  I added Scor-Tape around the edges of the pink then glittered it for a bit of subtle bling.

The Details:
Pink and craft card stock from my old stash,  K&C border sticker, 1/4" Scor-Tape, Sugar Coating in lily white, various paper scraps, Fiskars "Believe" and "Cheer", Stampabilities "Enjoy", Heidi Swapp 17 "Together", and a couple I couldn't find (argh).

I'm entering this in the Jingles Belles Pink Christmas, Christmas Stampin' All Year Long #37, CAS-ual Fridays #CFC117, Penny Black October Anything Goes, Simon Says Wednesday Use a Stamp, Mojo Monday 315, and Christmas Card Challenges #46.

7 comments:

  1. Great card design, love the little flags!
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at penny black and more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eine klasse Karte. Die Idee und Umsetzung gefallen mir sehr. Danke für deine Teilnahme bei CSAYL. LG Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  3. so pleased to see your wonderfull and elegant creation at csayl with our C&S challenge Toni, hope to see you next time, biz

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is very cute! I love all the fun sentiments! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun mix of sentiments and banners! Love it! Thanks so much for joining the CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fun card!! I love all those banners and the patterned papers really add a fun touch. Thanks for playing with CSAYL

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute card, I love all the flags! Thanks for playing with us at Christmas Card Challenges.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!