Sunday, October 20, 2013

Christmas fun continues

I colored another fun digi from Papercraft Essentials.  Btw, DeesDesigns was able to find an alternate source for some of the images here.  Thanks!  I'd grab them while you can.  Also, check out her blog; there's some really cute and fun cards there.

The Details:  Spectrum Noirs (anyone tried out the new models that just came out?), Craftsmart ribbon, Recollections tinsel glitter, Stickles in Xmas red, PTI card stock in white, Paper Studio PP.

I love it when it turns out challenge themes match what I worked up!  I'm entering this in a bunch:   Christmas Stampin' All Year Long Candy (candy cane ribbon too much a stretch?), Designed to Color Tie It Up, Festive Friday Whimsical Theme, Simon Says Wednesday Christmas, 52 (Christmas) Card Throwdown Bling It Up, and Christmas Cards All Year Long Getting Ready for Xmas.

14 comments:

  1. I do like this imnage and all the lovely sparkle on the tinsel and ornaments! Thanks so much for playing along with 52CCT this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super sweet card, love the tinsel glitter - super cool, thanks for joining us at DTC!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is pretty cute! And I really like the curved edge on the white panel. I do think the candy cane ribbon is a bit of a stretch, but I have to admit that right away it made me think of candy canes. : ) Thanks for playing with CSAYL.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card love the fun images and that's a stunning bow - thanks for playing along this week at 52CCT - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how you've used the shape of the fun image as a design element for your card! Thanks for joining us at Festive Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the curved shape on your very festive card! Thanks so much for sharing your fab card with us at 52 {C}CT! Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another adorable one! I can tell you are enjoying our Whimsical challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous Christmas card Toni, super cute image :)
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    hugs
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super card. Thanks for sharing this for CCAYR 'getting ready for Christmas' challenge - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, CCAYR design team - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for October - I'd love to see it there too. x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is really great! I love the curved shaping and the beautiful bow. I LOVE the bling too - of course :o) thanks so much for joining us this week at 52CCT!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for sharing your lovely festive card at Christmas Cards All Year Round' and good luck with the Challenge. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a fun image and a really cute card! Thanks so much for joining us at FF, Toni!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What sweetness, the wave you created is wonderful for the image. Thanks for joining in the fun at CSAYL!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fab card, love the ribbon -so much bling! Perfect for the challenge at 52 CCT this week, thanks for playing

    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!