Monday, November 6, 2023

Twinkle Lights


Can you say "dramatic?"  The Spellbinders De-light-ful Christmas hot foil plate is amazing!  I LOVE it.  I colored up the lights with Wink of Stella so lots of glittery goodness to go with the gold glitter bases. I then covered the bulbs with Glossy Accents. Shiny, blingy, amazing!

I'm entering this in Tic Tac Toe Challenge #233 (Middle across:  sparkles, holiday sentiment, free) and Make My Monday #213 Lighting the Way.


  • Spellbinders De-light-ful Christmas Hot Foil Plate & Die
  • Spellbinders A Merry Little Christmas Hot Foil Plate & Die
  • Wink of Stella
  • Ranger Glossy Accents
  • Copic YG03 and B04

3 comments:

  1. Wow,a stunning dramatic feel to your card the gold and pops of colour against the black is beautiful,thank you for joining in at MMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful inspired card! I really like the hot foil plate...very fun! Thank you for playing the TTTC with us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful holiday card! Love the lights on the black background. Thank you for playing with us at the MMM Challenge. I hope you can join us again soon.
    Debbie, DT
    Secrets To Stamping
    Join my Creative Creases Challenge for fun folds!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!