Monday, November 20, 2023

Shimmery 3D Vintage Ornaments


I picked up this amazing Spellbinders 3D Vintage Ornaments embossing folder from Urban Papercrafter in Edmonds, WA, a couple of weeks ago.  Look at that texture--look at it!

For the above card I lightly brushed the embossed panel with Distress Oxide Picked Raspberry and Peacock Feathers then rubbed my Memento Brilliance Starlight Silver pad over the top.  Dreamy. 


On this card I used a black cardstock with a white core which I distressed by rubbing my sand erased over the surface to remove the black layer.  I rubbed my Delicata Golden Glitz pad over the top for a truly vintage look.  


For this one I used Distress Oxide Uncharted Mariner on a teal cardstock to create a highlighted area.  Then I used the sand eraser as well as the Tim Holtz edge distresser thingie.

  • Spellbinders Vintage Ornaments 3D Embossing Folder
  • Pinkfresh Studio Perfect Sentiments Holiday Hot Foil Plate & Die
  • Pinkfresh Studio Holiday Large Sentiments & Dies
  • Taylored Expressions Simple Strips Christmas
  • Sizzix Tim Holtz Bold Text Christmas Dies
  • Distress Oxide Picked Raspberry, Peacock Feathers & Uncharted Mariner
  • Delicata Golden Glitz
  • Memento Brilliance Starlight Silver

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!