Wednesday, November 29, 2023

Skinny Evergreens


Another set of holiday cards using trees that I got last holiday season and, in this case, using a leftover mixed media panel and my Copic airbursh.  I'm entering this one in Simon Says Monday Trees.


This one is an ultra simple card where I used a stencil and my Copic airbrush to create the horizon. 

Both Cards:
  • Memory Box Frosted Christmas Trees
  • Penny Black Bright & Light
Card 1: 
  • Lawn Fawn Simple Hillsides
  • AALL and Create Starry Night Stencil
  • AALL and Create Wood Pile Stencil
  • Copic BG72 and BG78, E49
Card 2: 
  • Lawn Fawn Simple Hillside Stencils
  • Copic BV13, E49, G29

1 comment:

  1. Those Christmas trees are fantastic and the background of the first card is just magical! Love them both!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!