Wednesday, November 22, 2023

Get Away from That Snow Globe, Cat!


This.  This is what I'm afraid of when it comes to my sister's cats and holiday decorations. They are so inquisitive and ornery unlike my potato cats who couldn't give a fig about the tree and other decorations beyond the occasional drive-by sniff.


I used the new Lawn Fawn Reveal Wheel sets and combined them with some of my favorite holiday sets--Purrfectly Wicked and Furry & Bright.  The rug is from LF Christmas Dreams cut from LF 6x6 Knit Picky cardstock; I used 12x12 Knit Picky paper for the background.


The reveal wheel templates made it so easy to position the images and sentiment inside the snow globe.  They don't help you determine which order you should stamp your images though.  

I wanted the scene to be snowy, snowier, snowiest but instead got snowiest, snowier, snowy so let me stamp that again in reverse order. LOL.


Not to worry, I won't waste that wheel and instead will create a Reveal Wheel card with the wheel on the lefthand side of the card. 




  • Lawn Fawn Reveal Wheel
  • Lawn Fawn Little Snow Globe: Dog
  • Lawn Fawn Reveal Wheel Templates: Dog
  • Lawn Fawn Little Snow Globe Add-on
  • Lawn Fawn Purrfectly Wicked
  • Lawn Fawn Furry and Bright
  • Lawn Fawn Christmas Dreams
  • Lawn Fawn Knit Picky 6x6 Paper
  • Lawn Fawn Knit Picky 12x12 Paper

2 comments:

  1. Love your cute winter snowman globe on your reveal wheel card Toni! And your images are wonderfully colored! thanks for sharing with us at Inkspirational: Seasonal! Julia xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!