Thursday, November 30, 2023

Twinkle Lights Again, But on White


Last time I showcased these fab Spellbinders De-light-ful Christmas hot foil plates I did it on black.  This time they're on white but I did two sets, one in shades of blue with silver foil & glitter and the other multi-colored with gold.  They're just so very fun! 

I'm entering Just Add Ink #681 Photo InspirationInkspirational #303 Seasonal and I Spy with My Little Eye #9 Sparkle and Shine.



  • Spellbinders De-light-ful Christmas Hot Foil Plate & Die
  • Ranger Glossy Accents
  • Copics: B04, B04, B16, G03, Y06, RV09

5 comments:

  1. These are so classy Toni, I love them! Thank you for sharing with us at INkspirational~

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful and so creative! Hard to choose a favorite but somehow I'm leaning towards the silver/blue combo. Both are gorgeous!
    Thank you so much for playing along with us at I spy with my little eye!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  3. So festive and joyful! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Just Add Ink this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colourful lights - delightful and fun. Chantell Just Add Ink

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous design Toni - I love the stamp and the sentiment is just perfect. Both colour combos work equally well too. Thanks so much for sharing with this month's "I Spy With My Little Eye" challenge theme "Sparkle and Shine"
    Pauline xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!