Saturday, November 4, 2023

HLS Christmas - Bah Humbug


It's time for another Happy Little Stampers Christmas Challenge which is always anything goes with an optional topping; this month that topping is "bah humbug."


I got some new goodies from The Greetery, including the Big Beautiful Bow dies.  I paired them with a variety of papers to ever so slowly reduce my paper stash.


I also used different sentiments depending on the layout and my mood.  I particularly like that if you using contrasting paper, you can get two sets of bows with minimal effort.  


I plan to use these bows for additional cards but first want to use some of my other new stuff.  Theoretically.

  • The Greetery Big Beautiful Bow Dies
  • Pinkfresh Studio Holiday Large Sentiments
  • Pinkfresh Studio Holiday Large Sentiments Dies
  • Stampers Anonymous Tim Holtz Bold Tidings
  • Waffle Flower Nesting Tags
  • Spellbinders Holiday Blooms
  • Memory Box Christmas Plaid 6x6 Paper
  • My Favorite Things Colorful Christmas 6x6 Paper
  • LDRS Creative Mackenzie Christmas 6x6 Paper
  • Ranger Copper Super Fine Detail Embossing Powder

1 comment:

  1. Wow what gorgeous bows and all your cards are fabulous.great use of your paper stash.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!