Monday, November 13, 2023

Cloche Shaker


This was an ambitious card, let me tell ya.  

I wanted to put the houses inside the cloche as seen but it didn't occur to me it would require foam tape  because of all the scene layers--DUH.  Once I realized that I figured I may as well turn it into a shaker while I had the foam out.  

My next attempt will be a gingerbread neighborhood using the village.  Now to find the time!

  • Concord & 9th Christmas Cloche
  • Honey Bee Winter Village
  • Spellbinders Parcel and Post Christmas Decorations
  • Lawn Fawn Let It Shine 6x6 Paper
  • Distress Oxide Salvaged Patina

2 comments:

  1. Jaw droppingly fabulous, sister! Would fit in at Christmas Kickstart as a non-trad colour combo. Amazing work - I'd have to be committed to some sort of post-crafting recovery program if I tried this, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was worth the challenge, Toni! Your card is so beautiful. Thanks for sharing this cosy winter scene with the Daring Cardmakers.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!