Wednesday, November 29, 2023

Snow the Merrier


I decided to give myself another designer brain break and copied myself again with these snow people cards. So very very cute!

I'm entering these in Fab 'n' Funky #585 Snowmen.
  • Lawn Fawn Build-A-Snowman
  • Lawn Fawn Everyday Sentiment Banners
  • Lawn Fawn Extra Sentiment Banners
  • Lawn Fawn Joy to All
  • Doodlebug Design Winter Wonderland 6x6 Paper
  • Doodlebug Design Night Before Christmas 6x6 Paper
  • Doodlebug Design Polar Pals 6x6 Paper
  • Distress Oxide Spun Sugar, Salvaged Patina and Speckled Egg
  • Versamark
  • Ranger White Detail Fine Embossing Powder
  • Copics: E57, G02, RV17, YR02

2 comments:

  1. Lovely cards with such sweet images, thanks for sharing with us at Fab'n'Funky.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful collection of adorable snowmen. Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky. Pat K x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!