Wednesday, November 15, 2023

Be Good for Goodness Shake


I participated in a fun crafty zoom session with some friends this past weekend and made a few Lawn Fawn Reveal Wheel cards using the new release. Why must they put out new stuff that goes so well with my old stuff?  Make me spend my money!!! LOL.

It's been quite some time since I've done a Reveal Wheel.  In the past, I didn't have any of the round templates to help place the images in the aperture; what a difference those make!  I'm so so hooked now.


I did that thing where you place the die off the edge of the platform when you diecut and then cut out the mountains from the top with another mountain layer beneath.  Aren't they fab?  And they're pink--super fab!

I also made this into a shaker by adding acetate & foam tape behind the bear then layering that on top of the Reveal Wheel aperture.  Neat!
  • Lawn Fawn Reveal Wheel
  • Lawn Fawn Stitched Mountain Borders
  • Lawn Fawn Little Snow Globe: Bear
  • Lawn Fawn Little Snow Globe: Dog
  • Lawn Fawn Reveal Wheel Templates: Bear
  • Lawn Fawn Little Snow Globe Bear Add-on
  • Lawn Fawn Here We Go A-waddling
  • Lawn Fawn Favorite Flannel 6x6 Paper
  • Distress Oxide Spun Sugar and Worn Lipstick

5 comments:

  1. This is so soft and beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too like your pink mountains!! Way to go shopping your stash!! Thanks for playing along with our "embossing" challenge over at Shopping Our Stash...we are so glad your joined the fun!!
    Deb Horst, DT #SOS509

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these light pastel colors and how your card still feels chilly. It's adorable Toni. Thanks for sharing this with us at TIOT. Have a great rest of your weekend. hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  4. A real cute card , the images look adorable, the snow globe looks so wintery. Thank you for sharing with us at Try it on Tuesdays.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my gosh! oh my gosh!! looooove the soft colors! loooove the reveal wheel! love it all! wow!! so magical and wonderful! thank you so much for playing along with the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!