Tuesday, October 17, 2017

We All Need a Bear Hug


Got together with some of the gals from our crafty group this weekend and had a blast . . . as usual! But, so not usual, I actually focused enough to make a few projects. Go, me!

This card was so simple to make thanks to Kimberly doing everything except the coloring for this make 'n' take she brought along Saturday. She's inspired me to take a closer look at my Zigs--these are not colors (the bear, eg) that I would have chosen but I love the results.  Thanks, girl!

I'm entering this in Curtain Call Cuddle, Jingle Belles Pink Christmas for the Cure, Penny Black and More Close to Nature


The Details:  Penny Black Christmas Hug, Zigs, Versafine Onyx Black

7 comments:

  1. I think that your colours work really well on this Toni. A great CAS make and thank you for sharing this with us at Penny Black and More challenges and for using the PB stamp too, Leanne DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is adorable! Super sweet take on the inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really sweet creation and such a cute Bear image, many thanks for sharing with us at Penny Black and More Close to Nature theme.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your color choices are perfection for this sweet little image ... so glad you joined us as we celebrate a ♥Pink Christmas for the Cure!♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet and adorable ♥PINK CHRISTMAS♥ card! Thanks very much for helping us raise money for the Breast Cancer Research Fund at JINGLE BELLES! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, amazing card, love the image! Thanks for joining us at Penny Black & More and good luck!
    x Daniela (DT)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!