Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Warmest Bear Wishes


I'm working on simple Christmas cards for upcoming crafty get-togethers. Lately I've been into cute coloring but that doesn't necessarily translate well in a group setting so I'm trying to tone it down.  Trying.  LOL.

I'm entering this in Simon Says Wednesday Anything Goes and Jingle Belles Pink Christmas for the Cure

The Details:  Lil Inker Seasons Greetings, Versafine Onyx Black, Memento Ladybug, Gold Wink of Stella, Pretty Pink Posh Sequins, Ranger Multi Medium Matte, Gina Marie Scalloped Rectangle Die, Gina K Designs Blizzard 6x6 Paper

5 comments:

  1. oh what a super-cute, super-cool PINK XMAS card! thanks for joining our JINGLE BELLES fun for an awesome cause! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute is he in his pink Santa hat ... thanks for supporting our ♥ Pink Christmas for the Cure! ♥ at Jingle Belles

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is adorable, I so luv this stamp image...sweet and your coloring is FAB! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    blog-paperie blooms
    ig-2klines

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is super cute and it was so fun to see it on the Lil' Inker Designs blog this morning!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!