Tuesday, October 24, 2017

CDD October Mood Board Zombie Treat Bags

Boy, do I have a treat for you today for the Crafting Desert Divas October Mood Board! Yeah, I went there. Bwahaha! I got together with some crafty girlfriends and decided to take along treat bags for them and their littles. The Craftin Desert Divas Zombody set was perfect for what I had in mind. Halloween but not too scary. Plus zombies, which I love.


It was a great opportunity to play with skin and hair. I stamped each image onto a Stitched in Circle diecut. I worked up the lot to see what combos I liked for future reference then zombified them by adding gray, purple, green and sickly yellow tones. Gross and yet ever so cute!


I made the treat bags themselves while I was watching television. Yes, that easy. I also stuffed the tissue and candy in there which was a mistake.  Shouldn't have had candy next to me while watching TV. Straight to my butt. I know you know what I'm talking about.




I'm entering this in Tuesday Throwdown #366 Spooktacular

The Details: Craftin Desert Divas Zombody, Treat Bag Dies, Stitched in Circle Dies, Copics, Distress Ink Candied Apple, Scor Tape, AMuse Chevron Cardstock, Memento Tuxedo Black, Versafine Onyx

1 comment:

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!