Monday, October 16, 2017

Cards in Envy Let's Play Dress Up


Grrrr-reetings, friends!  It's time for a new Cards in Envy Challenge!  This time we'd like you to play dress up. Super fun!

For my card, I masked the 3 background monsters then colored them up. Next I stencilled the web background in a variety of Distress Inks and Oxides, adding the Wilted Violet Oxide to give it a bit more bam. As you can see I hadn't bothered to mask which is really apparent on the mummy but that's okay--he's more mummy-like covered in cobwebs. Shiver. The vamp is mounted on foam tape so he's popping out at you. I added the web designer paper to frame the front panel--love how that looks.

I'm entering this in Cardz 4 Guyz #180 Halloween or Autumn Thank You and Addicted to Stamps and More #263 Holiday

The Details:  SugarPea Designs Monster Mash, Echo Park Cobweb Stencil, Pebbles Midnight Haunting 6x6 paper, Distress Ink Squeezed Lemonade and Worn Lipstick, Distress Oxide Wilted Violet, Copics, Papertrey Ink Banner die, Memento Tuxedo Black, Versafine Onyx Black, Clarity Brush Applicator

4 comments:

  1. Super fantastic card, Toni! Thank you for sharing your card with ATSM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card. I love those cute characters. Thank you for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz. SIan.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!