Sunday, October 22, 2017

CDD Mini Release - Balloon Parade


Over at Craftin Desert Divas, we're having a special mini release for a new Holiday Border Die set, featured yesterday, and the new Balloon Parade stamps that are the focus for today.

The moment I saw Balloon Parade, I immediately thought of pairing it with March On. And with the grass from Outdoor Landscape Dies 2.  Honestly tho, the latter is because I was tired of coloring so used the grass as grounding.  Lazy sod! LOL. I'm using this for a baby card I need for the office but I could have paired it with a different background and had it be for a general celebration too. Love that versatility!

Notice the clouds?  I used the cloud die from Scene Builders as a mask. Such a soft and pretty effect.


I'm showing a different angle for the Jingle Berries Sequins and to show the gold of the tuba. That's using Y15, 26 and 28. I love adding the Y15 at the very end to brighten up the gold tones. Love!

The Details: Craftin Desert Divas Balloon Parade, March On, Outdoor Landscape Dies 2, Flag Banner Dies, Scene Builders Dies and Jingle Berries Sequins, Doodlebug Designs Milk and Cookies and Hello Sunshine 6x6 Paper, Ranger Multi Medium Matte, Distress Oxide Salty Ocean


 









3 comments:

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!