Thursday, October 12, 2017

CDD October Sneak - Holiday Hugs and Holly Jolly

We're on Day 4 of the CDD October sneaks and still have so much goodness to share with you!  

I have two cards for you today.  The first uses the new stamp set Holly Jolly and Snowflake Flurries Stencil, the other Holiday Hugs. These products will be available for purchase this Friday, October 13, at the Craftin Desert Divas online shop!



My first card is ever so pink and girlie! Just look at the wee girl cuddling her wee snowman--ack! I love this style of anime image, don't you? Oh! Notice the fluffy snow banks?  I used the Garden Border die for them!



For my second card, I created peekaboo windows using one of the Fancy Frame small rectangle dies on my Distress Ink/Oxide background. Then I stamped the images and colored them. The blue hair! That's one of my favorite things about coloring trolls or other magical characters--you can make them look however you want.


The Details: Craftin Desert Divas Holiday Hugs and Fancy Frame dies, Distress Oxides, Copics, Copic Opaque White, Versafine, Ranger White Embossing Powder, Wink of Stella

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!