Sunday, August 9, 2015

Sweetest Fruit

Clean and layered for today's card.  It seems so fussy with that ribbon compared to my usual, huh?  I started out coloring the image then figured out the sentiment and layout.  This is my usual modus operandi.  I love the final product.  Reminds me of the farm.

The Details:  Deep Red Apple Harvest stamp, PTI Mighty Oak sentiment, mystery designer paper, PTI 140 white and 110lb kraft cardstock, Hammermill color copy cardstock, Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics

I'm entering this in Curtain Call Orchard, Simon Says Wednesday Tie It Up, Sunday Stamps SSC107 Color Inspiration  

9 comments:

  1. The coloring is SUPERB, Toni!! Love the use of ribbons! You sure did a great job on this one! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Tie It Up” Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so CUTE! I love that gauzy ribbon and your coloring is simply divine. Also - that sentiment is FANTASTIC!! Yep, an all-around winner!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I love the colors and coloring! Lovely card! Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Curtain Call!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hiya sweet lady! Love this card with the mix of colors and that bow is perfect. YAY! So glad you joined us at Sunday Stamps! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This absolutely gorgeous! Excellent coloring, love the soft feel and the sentiment and its placement is perfect! Thanks so much for joining us at Sunday Stamps! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Toni, this is so gorgeous! Your coloring is fabulous and I love the sentiment! Thank you for joining us at Sunday Stamps! XX

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, so beautiful and stylish! I like it! The colours and the green ribbon are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fantastic colouring job you have done! Perfect choice of image for our colour challenge. Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps...hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!