Thursday, August 20, 2015

Sunshine, Freedom, and a Little Flower

Hello!  Time for another Great Impressions card for you!

For this card I used G481 Bicycle with Flowers and E149 Said the Butterfly.  Butterfly, you ask?  Yes, the sentiment stamp is another I Frankensteined to use only the part I wanted.  You really stretch your stamps this way and can come up with all sorts of fun combinations.

I think the two stamps really complement each other and make me think of summer and school break (remember the good ol' days when we had those?).  I added a die as impression plate with the tree background and mounted it on woodgrain cardstock.  Love it!

See you next week with another GI design!  Toni 


Don't forget about the upcoming GI monthly challenge!
You don't have to use GI stamps but it'd be totally awesome if you did!
Also, if you do use GI stamps, be sure to link up to the customer gallery to show us your fabulous work and for a chance to get a little year-end prize.

2 comments:

  1. LOVE this gorgeous CAS card, Toni! All that white space and subtle texture are amazing! Fabulous POP of color in the image, too! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!