Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Framed Poppies Make Me Smile

Such a simple card today.  I had the idea of a framed field of poppies spilling out but not too fussy.  So I impressed the square die then used the MISTI to do the flowers and sentiment.  What would I do without that thing?

The Details:  PTI Reasons to Smile stamps, Hero Arts Ultra Pink and Lime Green, Memento Tuxedo Black, Simon Says stitched square die, Recollections 110lb white cardstock

I'm entering this in Simply Create Too #91 Anything Goes, Simon Says Wednesday Anything Goes, Addicted to Stamps and More Inspiration Photo

6 comments:

  1. super fun....gah, one of these days I'll break down and get the MISTI.

    ReplyDelete
  2. CAS perfection, I love the beautiful simplicity of this. I sooo wish the MISTI was more accessible in the UK, I can't justify the cost plus shipping, hopefully someone will start stocking them soon!
    Thanks so much for sharing at ATSM this week, Anita x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous one layer card! Love it! Thanks for playing along Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes Challenge!
    Hugs!
    Gayatri

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your poppies spilling over the embossed square! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE this design Toni! So creative. Your flowers are so gorgeous. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!