Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Birthdays are Scary

. . . especially at your age.   LOL!  Thanks to Less is More's current one layer the eyes have it challenge, I spotted this NBUS in my stash.  That's a lot of eyes.  I have a number of October birthdays coming up so I thought it would be fun to combine Halloween with birthdays. Not much else to tell since I just stamped, colored and sparkled the card up.  I had almost forgotten how quick some one layer cards can be.

The Details:  PTI white 140lb cardstock, Copic YG01, YG03, YG05, Y11, Wink of Stella clear, Your Next Stamp Silly Monsters Two, Doodlebug Designs sequins

I'm also entering this in Seize the Birthday (without optional embossing)

11 comments:

  1. Loving your bug eyed monster !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too funny Toni, love that sentiment and what an adorable one layer card!
    Thanks for joining us this week
    Anne
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh they are scary once you hit a certain age! Although I think your 'scary' green monster is kinda cute!
    Thanks for sharing with us.
    Anita x
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  4. This really made me chuckle! Great card. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute! Absolutely love it! Thanks for playing along with Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute little monster and a perfectly CAS card! LOVE IT!! thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this is so so cute Toni, fun, adorable and not really scary although I agree as the years fly by they are becoming more and more so! Please can I go backwards now!!!! LOL!
    Thanks so much for sharing and taking part.
    Sarah xx
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such fun Toni. what an adorable little monster...eyes a-plenty too!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!