Saturday, August 22, 2015

Airbrushed Trees and a Little Star

I really liked this week's CAS(E) This Sketch #137 and have been playing around with this stencil so combined them.  I really like how this turned out.

I masked and airbrushed the Crafter's Workshop stencil with Copic B97 (I am so loving this color lately) then added the My Mind's Eye sentiment in VersaFine and a glittery silver star I found in my diecut leftovers.  I'm going to keep in mind the star and sentiment combo here as I can totally see it in a shooting star card idea.

I'm also entering this in Addicted to Stamps and More! #158 Holiday

7 comments:

  1. Oh, I love this! Fabulous take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a stunning card! I love your stencilling! Thank you for joining us at TTCRD this week!
    Kamila DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card. I love the soft blue you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love the position of the sentiment! Cool idea! Looks great! Thank you so much for joining us at ATSM.
    Olesya, DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!