Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Do I Amuse You?

I discovered that A-Muse Studio has a retail store here in Seattle so I stopped by there after work yesterday.  I picked up a couple of things (what a surprise . . . not) and today felt like playing with their stamps.  I completed the card and showed it to my honey who suggested a bit more shading for greater dimension.  I hate it when he's right!  LOL.  The pic below is before I darkened the shadows.  What a huge difference, huh?
The Details:  Hammermill color copy 80lb cardstock, Amuse Studio Charming Gardeners, Memory Box Dancing Butterflies die, Simon Says stitched rectangle die, Memento Tuxedo Black, Glossy Accents as glue, Recollections black and white 110lb cardstock, Copic R22, 24, 27, 29 and 39.

I'm entering this in Addicted to Stamps and More #157 Make Your Mark, Penny Black and More Summer Flowers,

7 comments:

  1. Looks awesome, so what did you BUY?! Isn't the space awesome?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi toni, this is a beautiful card! the red is so striking against the white and the extra shading adds so much dimension! thank you so much for playing along with us at the penny black and more challenge!
    linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE Poppies - what fab stamps you found and you coloured them beautifully, in both versions!
    Thanks so much for sharing with us at Penny Black & More this month.
    Lynn x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes with shading it looks more and more beautiful Toni
    and your WHITE space is really caught my eyes
    lovely CAS desigin Toni
    your coloring is wonderful
    and you are Lucky to be near A -MUSE studio stamp shop...
    we have not similar like that in Munich :)
    many thanks for joining with us at ATSM this week
    see you again next week
    hugs, Monika (DT Member)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful dimension to your colouring and I love the layout with all that lovely white space.
    Thanks for playing along at ATSM this week, Anita x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous design!! Really love the pop of red on your CAS design! :) Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Addicted to Stamps & More! Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*-DT member

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm still on holiday catch up hence the late visit, but I am a real Poppy fan and wanted to pop in and thank you for sharing your lovely card with us at Penny Black and More challenge this month.

    B x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!