Thursday, August 13, 2015

Krafty Sunflower

Hello!  And welcome to another Great Impressions post. 


Can you believe how quickly summer is whizzing by?  My late blooming flowers are hanging in there so I thought I'd color some up.  Here I used G196 Sunflower Garden, stamping it in Memento Toffee Crunch for a no-line coloring effect.  I then used Copics to color the image.  I am so very pleased with the pots especially.  Notice the dimensional ladybug?  I accidentally colored over part of the image's ladybug so replaced it with a red enamel dot and a Sharpie.  I like the effect lots.

Don't forget about our GI monthly challenge!
You don't have to use GI stamps but it'd be totally awesome if you did!
Also, if you do use GI stamps, be sure to link up to the customer gallery to show us your fabulous work and for a chance to get a little year-end prize.

4 comments:

  1. I always love the loo of covering on kraft but always forget to do it...thanks for the pretty inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This coloring is gorgeous! I love the sunflower and kraft combo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is totally fabulous, Toni! Your coloring is AMAZING, and I adore the fun stenciled background! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your colouring is fantastic Toni! Love the dimension of the pots. And what a great save with a candy dot lady bug! :) Looks awesome! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!