Friday, November 12, 2021

Red Sparkly Christmas


This card was really simple to make.  Simple = quick = perfect!

I embossed the trees and trimmed the panel down to fit in portrait mode (tech geek much?). Then I added a couple of cardinals cut from glitter cardstock and, my favorite part, used the  Pinkfresh Studio Solid Hot Foil Plate for the sentiment.  That plate has been well worth the investment. Now I can use the regular hot foil look as well as the reverse--really makes me want to invest in patterned foil!

I'm entering this in Christmas Crafts All Year Round November U, V or W (winter, woods).

PRODUCTS USED AND/OR RECOMMENDED

2 comments:

  1. So very pretty and clean, love it..
    Thank you so much for sharing and joining in with us at CCAYR...[ Christmas Crafts All Year Round]

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card!! Thanks so much for participating in our CHRISTMAS CRAFTS ALL YEAR ROUND challenge!!! Can’t wait to see you participate again in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafting day!! Stay safe and healthy!!
    *Sorry for being so late commenting but please know that I have checked out your project and appreciate you entering my challenge!!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!