Wednesday, November 3, 2021

Faux Vintage Collage Holiday


I am so glad I was able to pick up the Tim Holtz Idea-ology Christmas Collage Paper while my local shop still had it in stock. It's GORGEOUS.  

I used Scor-Tape to secure it to my card front then added some diecut elements. It sparked some other ideas for me too although who knows when I'll have a chance to do anything about them.  We all know how that is!



PRODUCTS USED AND/OR RECOMMENDED

Idea-ology - Tim Holtz - Christmas - Collage Paper Waffle Flower Crafts - Craft Dies and Clear Photopolymer Stamp Set - Wonderful Christmas

3 comments:

  1. Love your layering on this! Pinned 😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing fabulous card with us at the Winter Wonderland Christmas challenge, we hope you can join us again soon - Janice DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beautiful cards. I love the gorgeous layering. Great to see you in the ATSM gallery. Hope you will join us again soon! Nandini, DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!