Thursday, November 11, 2021

Pierced Snowflakes


I was really charmed by the Honey Bee Pierced Snowflake dual die set--one die for the snowflakes and another to add the piercing. Both work as standalone dies as well. Just so well done.

On both cards I sponged the card base with Distress Oxides. I played around with the focal point sentiment using the HB Peace in a fantastic Memory Box glitter cardstock on teal foil (bling!!) and the WF Circle Snowflake Shaker diecut with vellum to make the PFS sentiment pop out more. 

This is another make and take for some friends using the design of the blue card.  Well, blue for me; I look forward to seeing how my gals work up their backgrounds. Maybe someone will make a shaker too.

PRODUCTS USED AND/OR RECOMMENDED

Honey Bee Stamps - Vintage Holiday Collection - Honey Cuts - Steel Craft Dies - Peace Buzzword Honey Bee Stamps - Vintage Holiday Collection - Honey Cuts - Steel Craft Dies - Pierced Fancy Flakes A2 Cover Plate Honey Bee Stamps - Vintage Holiday Collection - Honey Cuts - Steel Craft Dies - Fancy Flakes A2 Cover Plate Waffle Flower Crafts - Craft Dies - Circle Snowflake Shaker Pinkfresh Studio - Christmas - Hot Foil Plate - Perfect Sentiments Holiday Pinkfresh Studio - Christmas - Dies - Perfect Sentiments Holiday

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!