Tuesday, November 23, 2021

Modern Christmas Rose


Another take on the Hero Arts Christmas Rose from the other day.  This time I used Zigs which was decidedly faster.


I prefer the pink version but both are pretty. Btw, I made this one into a MnT for some friends. I wonder what color palette they'll use and how they'll arrange their blossoms? Looking forward to seeing them.




It's really hard to tell but the silver bits are all coated in Clear Wink of Stella. 


PRODUCTS USED AND/OR RECOMMENDED
  • Hero Arts Christmas Rose
  • MFT Handwritten Holiday
  • Card 1 Zigs: 010, 027, 040, 047, 050, 052, 
  • Card 2 Zigs: 032, 050, 092, 093
  • Clear Wink of Stella
  • Versafine Onyx Black

CM555 Christmas Rose Hero Arts - Die and Clear Photopolymer Stamp Set - Christmas Rose

3 comments:

  1. Such beautiful cards here Toni, I love both versions too...so pretty! ...thanks for sharing with us over at 'The Flower Challenge' ;) Viv DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards. So glad you shared over at Happy Little Stamper watercolor.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!