Friday, December 13, 2019

Whimsy - Peaceful Cabin


Today's Whimsy card seems so homey to me, like I'm tucked away in that cabin enjoying winter vacation.  Dreamy sigh.

I started my card by stamping the card base using Distress Oxide Salty Ocean and the Tartan Plaid Background. That blue and kraft gives me the feels!


Next I stamped and embossed some of the Glitter Globe snowflakes onto the background.

I die cut the Mountain Majesty dies out of white and added glitter cardstock mountain tops. I sponged Distress Oxide Weathered Wood on the mountains, Evergreen Bough on the trees and Vintage Photo on the cabin.


The sentiment is a masked portion of the MFT Peace, Joy and Love stencil in DO Vintage Photo and Broken China.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!