Monday, December 23, 2019

Snowman Flipper


A final Lawn Fawn Flippin' Awesome card for the season.  I'm sending this to one of my great nieces. Grand niece?  Damn, I'm feeling old.


I used lots of Doodlebug Designs paper from a pack that's probably 3+ years old. I notice their current Winter Wonderland pack has similar colors.


I used Copics to color up the Sunny Studio Feeling Frosty images. Snowmen make for such fast coloring--perfect for the holidays!


I stamped the Lawn Fawn Wavy Winter Sayings onto one of the coordinating dies for the sentiment.


I added some Lawn Fawn Mini Snowflakes to the last scene.  Shoot!  Why didn't I add them to the other panels.  Would have been even cuter!


Products Used Include: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!