Monday, December 2, 2019

Pig Photo Strip


If this card doesn't make you squeal like a pig then I just don't know what to do with you. LOL. I was inspired by a recent Fusion sketch but then went a different direction.


The pigs are separate rather than stamped directly onto the photo backdrop so I was able to use little leftover bits of the Avery Elle Holiday Collection 6x6 Paper for the snowy background. So cute!


I've found my favorite domestic pig colors:  R01 and R12. I think of them as "eating" pigs as these pinky white ones were those raised in the area where I grew up.


I added the Lawn Fawn Perfectly Plaid 6x6 Paper and Avery Elle Dotted Border scallop along with coordinating Concord and 9th Take a Bough snowflakes. I tried the sentiment as black on white but the white on black embossing just pops. Love!

Products used include:

1 comment:

  1. Oh my CUTENESS!! Just LOVE your card and these pigs are so cute! Cheers, Dotty

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!