Sunday, December 15, 2019

Alpaca Flipper


I decided to make additional flipper cards for some family members.  Yes, I am insane!  At least these were leftover kits from crafty day so I didn't have to spend time finding papers. Whew!


The images are Sunny Studio Alpaca Holiday from last year. I recall this is around the time when their stamps went in a different direction and I became a big fan.


The papers come from a variety of sources, mostly Echo Park Celebrate Winter.


I lucked out with the paper choice for the larger flipping squares. Those had a nice flipside so I used them as is.


For finishing touches I used the Lawn Fawn Tiny Gift Box Holiday Hats  (Santa hat), Sunny Studio Merry Mice (earmuffs), Lawn Fawn Mini Snowflakes, Lawn Fawn Simply Wavy Banners, and a Posca 0.7mm white paint pen for wool.


I'm entering this in Simon Says Wednesday Interactive Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!