Saturday, December 14, 2019

SOSS #150 - X is for X-rated Christmas


Oh, my, it's the naughtiest time of year over at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers.  Are you ready to wow us with your x-rated Christmas cards? I swear we won't tell Santa.


My card was really simple to make.  I took a piece of leftover watercolor card and die cut a Hero Arts Ornament out of it. I mounted (ha!) that on Lawn Fawn Perfectly Plaid Christmas paper.

The images are from the Snark Attack set and colored with Copics.  I printed out the sentiment using my Dymo label printer.

5 comments:

  1. YAY!!!
    What an awesome use of that stamp set - and super fab idea to make the ocean ornament!
    Love it!
    We are so all bound for the naughty list!
    Merry Chrismtas sistah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card, and it's a toss up between yours and Michelle's who's is the most X-Rated. Love the look on the shark's face it's priceless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant card, Toni! That shark is brilliant in his Santa hat, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now THIS is an x-rated card! Perfect and looks fab, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hilarious! That Santafied shark looks positively lecherous.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!