Monday, September 23, 2019

Whimsy - Creepy and Kooky


Do you remember the Addams Family show? I liked that so much better than The Munsters so you can imagine how excited I was when Whimsy Stamps came out with a Morticia set.

I stamped the Morticia frame first using Distress Ink pens. I love the roses--remember how she used to cut off the roses and keep the thorny stems instead?  Ha!

I then stamped Morticia with VersaFine Onyx Black and gave her a tiny bit of lip and eye color.


Next I diecut the Arched Window, adhered it to the card front and trimmed the excess.  For the card base, I embossed it with a brick folder and apply a touch of Distress Oxide Weathered Wood to make it look aged.

The main sentiment is stamped with Versamark onto a Quick Strip and embossed with  Ranger White Super Fine Detail Embossing Powder.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!