Saturday, September 28, 2019

ATCAS #169 - Creature


Our latest Addicted to CAS Challenge is #169 - Creature. So many possibilities with this one. I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with!


Can my card get any simpler?  A bit of masking and sponging and a little coloring on the yeti. This would have been one layer too if it weren't for my inky fingers at the bottom--LOL!

Lawn Fawn Yeti or Not
Lawn Fawn Stiched Hillside Borders
Distress Oxide Salty Ocean
Ranger Glossy Accents
Copic BV23, B91, C1, C4, Y15

5 comments:

  1. This is a really cool card Toni! I love the way you positioned the yeti upside down and your beautifully clean masking and sponging. Good save with the die too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable card. Love the positioning of your creature!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great theme Toni and I love your card, esp the layout!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute, Toni. I love how you inked the snow drifts and how the sentiment follows their curve.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A snowboarding yetti - how absolutely adorable. I love the snowdrifts and that you turned him on his head. Great challenge, too
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!