Thursday, September 12, 2019

Pretty in Aqua


I cannot believe I'm already making Thanksgiving cards but here we are.

Today I'm using a couple of new Pretty Pink Posh goodies. I used the PPP Autumn Leaves stencil to sponge Mermaid Lagoon and Fossilized Amber Distress Oxides onto the card base. I love the blending of the two colors and how you can see some of the sponging swirls.


Next I cut out the PPP Grateful Shaker die and Lawn Fawn Small Stitched Leaves using a variety of papers including Lawn Fawn Fall Fling, Lawn Fawn Fall Plaid, and Lawn Fawn Spring Fling. I cut the Memory Box branch from a deep brown cardstock.


I used Gina K Connect Glue to adhere everything but the vellum to the card base, gently shaping some of the leaves and branches to pop up. It's so rare for me to make a card that doesn't involve stamping or coloring--sort of weird. :)

I'm entering this in Fusion Autumn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!