Sunday, September 1, 2019

Whimsy - Beware


People!  Have you seen the September Whimsy release?!  Squeeeee!  It's chock full of creepy crawly cuteness.

Now I've never done a long card so that was an interesting challenge.  Thinking of each window as another scene helped me a lot. To start, I sponged the Slimline Marquee diecut with Distress Oxide Fired Brick, Ripe Persimmon and Mustard Seed.


For the top scene I used one of the Pierced and Stitched Circle Dies as a mask for the moon. I then stenciled the bats from the Halloween Creatures Stencil.

For the second scene I stamped the Halloween Scream graveyard and then stenciled on a few bats from the Halloween Creatures Stencil.

The bottom scene is of the Halloween Scream zombie climbing his way out of his grave just for a little chat.  LOL. It was so fun coloring him up.  I also used my Copic airbrush for sky and dirt throughout.


I added a few diecut bats from Dracula Going Batty. I love this card. The top scene is really far away, then closer with the second, and even closer with the third and finally you're hit in the face with bats coming at you. So cool!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!