Saturday, September 21, 2019

SOSS #144 - G is for Gross


Are you ready for another Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers Challenge?  We're up to #144 - G is for Gross.  My mind boggles with the possibilities. Be sure to check out the cards from the rest of the DT. They're perfectly gross!


My card is a simple one layer card where I stamped the Katzelkraft Sherlock Holmes character with Memento Tuxedo Black and colored him up with Copics.  I then spattered Zig Real Brush Watercolor Markers on the card front. Easy peasy.

7 comments:

  1. Ugh, is it really? Makes me very glad I've stuck to the same bloke for the last forty-odd years!
    Love that little detective.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK I totally need to wear my glasses....I totally thought the sentiment said DIETING lol
    And I thought-yeah that is sooooooo true!!
    But ya, dating even more so, I didn't meet my hubby til I was in my early 30's, and I can tell ya there were some gross stinkers before I kissed the right frog!
    Super awesome job sistah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely hilarious and so true!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please save me from ever having to date again! I adore this card. I also obviously need way more Katzelkraft stamps in my life.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect sentiment, and how true is that!?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!