Sunday, September 8, 2019

More Sunflowers


After I played around with the Pretty Pink Posh Sunflowers images using paper-piecing, I was curious how they would look water-colored with colored pencil accents. Would they be too cutesy? As if, I know.

Well, I think it turned out a treat. My only bump in the road was when I grabbed an orange rather than dark/bright yellow Zig marker. In my peripheral vision they looked exactly the same but on paper, not so much.  Oops!


I covered up that little boo boo by stamping and coloring the image again, fussy cutting it, and popping it up on foam tape. It'll stay our little secret. :)

I'm entering this in Addicted to Stamps and More #357 Make Your Mark, Simon Says Wednesday Stamp It, The Flower Challenge #36 Anything Goes.


Products Used Include:
Pretty Pink Posh Sunflowers
Zig Real Brush Watercolor Marker 038, 043, 044, 052, 061, 068
Versafine Onyx Black
Versamark
Scotch Foam Tape
Ranger White Super Fine Detail Embossing Powder
Strathmore Bristol Smooth Paper

2 comments:

  1. this is absolutely beautiful...just love your sweet sunflowers and your coloring is amazing! Thank you so much for playing along with us at ATSM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Toni, this is absolutely stunning!! Your watercolouring is so gorgeous and I especially love how you were able to do the blue around the outside and get it to fade out so perfectly. Its quite incredible and this is one spectacular one-layer card. So very, very happy you shared it with us at The Flower Challenge!! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!