Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Whimsy J4 - Thankful Hearts


I'm wrapping up my first month at Whimsy Stamps using the January release Speckled Heart Stencil again. I love that it has the border around the heart.  It was so easy to use multiple Distress Oxide colors without masking!


After I sponged, I die cut the Thanks die using one of my acrylic pour pulls.


It coordinates beautifully with the DO purples, don't you think?


Lastly I glued the Thanks diecut down and then added a bit of bling with the Sparkletz Crystal Hearts. Isn't it cool how they change color depending on the light reflection?


The Details: Whimsy Stamps Speckled Heart Stencil, Sparkletz Crystal Hearts, and Thanks die, Distress Oxides, Liquitex Acrylic Paints

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!