Thursday, January 3, 2019

Whimsy J1 - Graphic Thanks


I am so excited to be posting my first card as a new member of the Whimsy Stamps DT. Woo hoo!  I really surprised myself with this card; it's outside my comfort zone and certainly not my usual style but I love it!

I used the WS Quick Strips and a bunch of scraps of cardstock (yay to reducing that mega pile!) to create a bright and colorful background. Imagine all the possibilities--patterned paper, white on white, metallics--the list doesn't end!

I then die cut the Thanks die in gold and the border die in black. I love how it pops against the rest of the card.  And notice how I had placed a strip of black behind it? I think that helps draw attention to it as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!