Saturday, January 26, 2019

SOSS #127 - V is for Valentine TONI


Time for another Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers challenge. Come share your Valentine/love/love sucks cards with us! Snark is optional although we love it.


My card is for my partner, who both can be a dumbass and has a cute ass. Not as pert as when we first met but I love him anyway. LOL. My card is one layer with masking. I decided to add the heart after the fact, as usual, and yes, I'm nuts. I added some visual texture to the heart by using a piece of denim and Copic 0. The sentiment is printed on my Brother label maker. Maybe I should get a fancier one that has more fonts and sizes.

The Details:  Katzelkraft Farm Animals, Copics, Brother label maker

9 comments:

  1. Fabulous card, Toni! None of us are as pert as we used to be. Love the texture on the heart, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant card Toni, love the way the ass is bursting through the heart

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely genius card, Toni! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is all kinds of awesome and I love the label maker sentiment!
    My label maker does lots of fonts and sizes...now ask me if I know how to use it LMAO

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can count on your sassy humor and your talent to make me snort my coffee!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bwhaha! So unexpected, which makes for a belly-erupting guffaw! I love it, Toni!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is ass-some! <3 The fact you could add that heart as an afterthought... well, you obviously have mad skillz.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!