Tuesday, January 29, 2019

TFS - Bonus January Project

I've made a bonus set of Valentines over on the Topflight Stamps blog. Go check out the cuteness!  It certainly helped to have challenges out there to help guide my designs, let me tell ya.


I'm entering this in Addicted to Stamps #325 Photo Inspiration.  OOPS!  Too late.

 


I'm entering this one in Sunday Stamps #197 Pretty In Pink.



I'm entering this in Watercooler Wednesday #205 All About Holidays.  Too late on this one too!


The Details: Aall and Create Owl You Need is Love, Lawn Fawn Candy Hearts and Polka Heart Backdrop, Brushos, Copics, Memento Tuxedo Black, Lindy's Magicals, Flora and Fauna Hearts, MFT B/W Striped 6x6 Paper and Mini Cloud Border Stencil,

3 comments:

  1. Goodness, these owls are amazing - great coloring for them! I LOVE the hearts you used on our card - so much vibrant color and texture! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing cards Toni...
    You nailed the colors..
    Love the owl too..thanks so Much joining us at Sunday Stamps..
    Hows live there..miss you
    Bog hugs Nd happy belated New Year

    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your owl cards are fantastic! Super coloring and just super fun! Thanks so much for playing along with Sunday Stamps! this week. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!