Sunday, January 20, 2019

Cards in Envy Love Me or Love My Pet



If you know me or have been following me for a while, you know I love cats and will eventually reach crazy cat lady status. So I am super excited that our new Cards in Envy Challenge focuses on pets and love. Woo hoo! 

Of course, mine includes cats which I kept very simple, using Zig watercolor markers to color them. I paired it with a scalloped reveal portion at the bottom using a blue similar to her dress or did I start with the reveal blue and make her dress similar? Either way, I love the results.


The Details: MFT BB New Best Friend, Pretty Pink Posh Scallop Border dies, Zig Watercolor Markers, Versafine Onyx Black, Distress Oxide Blueprint Sketch

4 comments:

  1. Absolutely adorable, I love the layout, your colouring, well....everything! Cheers, Dotty

    ReplyDelete
  2. really sweet card. It would definitely brighten someone's day

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just wanted to say how dang cute this card is!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love everything about your card, Toni!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!