Friday, December 29, 2017

Winter Cloches


I am just now getting around to putting away the bits that made up these so that hopefully I will remember I have a few leftovers and can make a couple for 2018. Let's not bet on that tho!

  • The blue on the second cloches was achieved by dripping Copic pale blue Various Ink on the back half of the dome.
  • The interior is hot-glued to a base of thick white cardstock before being hot-glued in place in the cloche.
  • The snow was added to the dome, upside down, then the base was added so there's no snow spillage.  Use the hot-glue to seal the top to the bottom of the cloche or else it will eventually open (ask me how I know).
  • You can place a ribbon or strip of paper etc around the rim of the pedestal for further deco.  I intend to . . . once I find the perfect whatever it might be.


The Details:  The cloches and the the tree die on the one in the back are from PTI.  The white deer is Tim Holtz. The trees and brown deer are ones I got from Michaels. The Seattle skyline is Savvy. The snow is from Hobby Lobby???

2 comments:

  1. Cool project. Thanks for taking the challenge with us at the <a href="http://modsquadchallenge.com”>Mod Squad Challenge</a>

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!