Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Ski-sons Greetings!


Dude.  I've had this set since last Christmas with a specific person in mind for a card and that's as far as I got!  We all know what that's like!  LOL.  I love the layout of this card, the flicky trees and his oh-so-cool iridescent goggles. Totally cool!


I'm entering this in SIP #128 Let It Snow, CAS on Friday #122 Christmas, Simon Says Wednesday Anything Goes


The Details: MFT Ski-Sons Greetings (sentiment) and Chill Wishes, Copics, Memento Tuxedo Black, Versamark, Ranger Fine White Embossing Powder

3 comments:

  1. Love the white space and color contrast, Toni!! So glad that you join the fun over Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Anything Goes” Challenge! Awesome details and design! Super work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable, Toni! Thanks for joining the challenge this week at Stamp Ink Paper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness Toni this is absolutely Adorable! So perfect for our Let it Snow Challenge over at Stamp, Ink, Paper! So glad you joined us this week! Blessings, Tina

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!