Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Happy Birthday, Lisa!


Today is the birthday of my friend, Lisa Lara, who I don't get to see often enough (hope to see you on Friendsmas this weekend, Lisa!). I love her clean and simple but colorful style so tried to capture that for her birthday card. I hope you like it, girl!  Have a great day!

Below is the list of those participating in the hop.  Please stop by and see how each of us was inspired!

Amy
Laura

Toni -- you're here!
Tonya

The Details:  Love Cynthia Celebrate, Carta Bella Fireworks Stencil, Versafine Onyx Black, Memento Tuxedo Black, Distress Inks, Clarity Brushes

3 comments:

  1. SO CUTE! Those Love Cynthia stamps are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh CAS awesome Toni. I love how you did the fireworks with the multiple colors. That birthday immage is so stinkin' cute. Thank you Toni. So far I am feeling fine so knock on wood.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!