Wednesday, December 6, 2017

CDD December Release Day 3


Oh my goodness, I can't believe we're already on Craftin Desert Release Day 3 and what a day is is!  First up, I'm showcasing the new Better Together and Nested Heart Dies (I heart them so!).  I also used the currently available Sending Die and Doodlebug Design Milk and Cookies 6x6 Paper Pad. The Nested Heart Die is perfect for designer paper and large enough to nest an image if you wanted. Swoon!



On my second card I used Craftin Desert Divas Far Out, pairing it with my Gelli plate, acrylic paints, the Sorted Shapes 1 Stencil and Stitched In Circle Dies to create a planet.  I used the Sorted Shapes 1 Stencil again to randomly sponge in stars.  This is a great stencil to add accents to your cards and easily used to create entire backgrounds.

Btw, I think my favorite part of the Far Out set is how their hairs sticks out beyond the helmet.  Just too much happiness to be contained!

I'm entering this in CAS Mix Up Dec 2017 (stamping, acrylic paints, stenciling, and more!)


The Details: Craftin Desert Divas Far Out, Better Together, Nested Heart DiesSending DieStitched In Circle DiesSorted Shapes 1 StencilDoodlebug Design Milk and Cookies 6x6 Paper Pad, Copics, Distress Squeezed Lemonade, Distress OxideVersaFine Onyx BlackMemento Tuxedo BlackGelli Plate, Liquitex Acrylic Paints

5 comments:

  1. what a great planet you created with your paints and stenciling Toni!! love the colors and your fun space girls! thanks for playing along with the CAS Mix Up! Julia xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool background, Toni! Love the colours and design from the stenciling. And what a fun image. I love that hair ... must have lots of gel! :) Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Mix Up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Toni, what fun cards you've created! I love that wonderful scalloped heart and the pretty designer paper inside. It would have been a great card left simply with the die-cut sentiment but then you added the adorable images and made it awesome. Love the colouring you've done. It makes the images come to life. Thanks so much for joining our Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not sure where my previous comment went Toni, but just in case it's bouncing around in the nether world I just wanted to let you know how much I like your cards The nested hearts in their beautiful plain and patterned design are gorgeous on their own, but they look really special offset from the side of the card, instead of being centered. Great job colouring the cute little images too. Thanks so much for sharing your creation at the Watercooler Wednesday "Feminine" challenge this week. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a fun card, Toni! Love all the depth! Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Mix Up!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!